These rules apply to all Minecraft server instances run by Kirsle.
- These are not PvP servers. PvP is enabled, so you can accidentally attack
other players, but it's not encouraged.
- No griefing! Don't break anyone else's stuff without permission. Don't
loot other peoples' chests. Etc.
- No cheating! No use of Xray texture packs, WorldDownloader, or other mods
that give you an unfair advantage are allowed.
- Practice proper netiquette. Don't type
IN ALL CAPSin the chat, respect
other people, don't be annoying, etc.
- Don't ask to be an operator. The ops on my servers are a close group of
trusted friends. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust
- Any server specific rules also apply. This list is the global server rules,
but some individual instances may have their own rules in addition to these.
This list may be expanded in the future.